Sunday, August 21, 2005

This afternoon, my dad had The Eagles' and Deep Purple on loudly in the living room. As we were singing along to Hotel California, I got reminded of the rumour about the song being satanic and that Hotel California is really the name of the "Church of Satan". If you listen to the words, you'll find that it's plausible.

Check this page out: http://www.snopes.com/music/songs/hotel.htm

It's nothing more than just a rumour. Those who chose to believe in the rumour probably needed something interesting to spice up their lives. Nonetheless, it's a beautiful song. Even if it's proven satanic after all, I think I'd still listen to it. Listening to something satanic, doesn't make me satanic.

"Welcome to the Hotel California..."

later.


the glamourchine laughed at 7:52 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT