Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Thanks everyone for the interesting suggestions. I guess I've been worrying too much, or not getting enough rest coz I'm now down with a terrible flu. Being sick sucks.

-----------------------------------------

don't get me wrong. i love my parents. but i think parents have some special powers we aren't aware of 'cause mine can spoil my day effortlessly in a split second.

I'm not complaining though. Once i get my new keyboard, they can spoil my days however they wish. Just as long as I get the keyboard. Don't call me a brat. I had to convince my dad that I'm willing to part with a fraction of my weekly allowance so that I could continue my keybaord lessons and also get a new keyboard.

(Just in case someone super-rich & super-generous is reading..)

I would love to have the KORG PA50. It's only slightly over a grand.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But i think I'll settle for a Yamaha PSR- series for now and upgrade in the future.

By the way, I've been told that these keyboards are available at Mustafa Centre at a very low price except they don't come with a guarantee. Do you think it's worth the risk to get one without a guarantee?

later.


the glamourchine laughed at 8:46 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT