Monday, August 01, 2005

Sit & type before you forget! : Part 1

SCHOOL
-------------


School has been okay. More than okay actually, it's great! We'll be having our exams these few weeks. There was a floorball tournament held at ITE College East Simei last week. We had to go down to the east to show our "support" for College West on Thursday (28/7). So there were ITE students from all over Singapore congregating at the newest ITE College in the country. Like, hello...the school is huge! Their outdoor performance area alone is as big as my school.
Saw many familiar faces. And one who announced my name to the crowded cafeteria when he shouted my name. it was Khai. Wahaha.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On Saturday (30/7), Piz, Nor and I went down again for the HipHop class. Waha. It started at 9.30am but we arrived there at 10.30am. And it didn't help that we didn't know our way around! We found the place and after a few oh-so-super-embarassing incidents, we decided to go have lunch at the cafeteria instead. I bumped into some friends too. Met Nashir from 3Dash1 who is in the school's concert band. Serene (i missed u, gurl!) who is also in the concert band. And Nadia, an ex-schoolmate who's in Nursing.

We have a new Class Advisor and Business Fundementals teacher, Mr Sampson Lee. He's our third one and it's only been over a month. All three had enviable jobs at reputable companies, but no teaching experience. He's gonna have so much fun teaching a bunch of hyperactive and no-sense-of-shutting-up students. One peculiar thing about my class is that even though the guys are noisier, you can count on them to turn up for every lesson on time. The girls on the other hand.......well, it has only been over a month :)

Body Combat
---------------

Why does KC have to keep calling out to me every time? Call someone else lah. Just 'cause i'm the youngest, everyone's so "hey little girl" to me. And they call me Siti for God's sake! The part of my name i seldom acknowledge. Heh. "Siti, you okay?" "Come on, Siti put in more strength! Jab-jab-cross, uppercut-hook and a jump kick! That's right!" And when i couldn't find my balance, i tried to hide behind the few people in front of me and then he said, "Siti, i can still see you, you know?" Hahaha!

We had an intensive crunching session. My abdomen's still aching. So is my ass! But at least i'm more coordinated and energetic now. Probably 'cause there are newer members now and i'm no longer the girl who couldn't get her left and right RIGHT. Waha.


the glamourchine laughed at 9:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT