Friday, August 12, 2005

Ladies & Gents, Saudara Saudari, Guys, Girls, Brats and all beings on the face of the earth....

I need help.

How in the world do you people wake up in the morning? And im not talking about 11 in the morning. I'm talking 5-7 am. I'm starting to hate myself, but seriously it's not like I don't even try to wake up early! I don't think im lazy per se but hey, there's a little lazy kid in everyone, no?

My everyday routine (or lack thereof) is getting on my nerves! Different methods have been tried & tested but to no freaken avail. I try to sleep early but no matter how early I hit the sack, I'll only drift off to dreamland at 2am earliest, usually 3 or 4am. This sucks big 'cause its taxing on my body and screwing up my brains.

"How bout setting multiple alarm clocks at the same time?" - Done that.

"Don't your mom wake you up?" - No hun, my parents gotta go to work so they can afford the multiple alarm clocks you suggested.

"What bout your dad?" - You got something against my parents or something? Im the one who needs help here. So, let's focus on me shall we?

"Don't you think you're being an irresponsible young adult?" - Shut up, Bitch.

This morning, I reached the classroom just in time to have the exam question paper handed to me in the face. That's after having practically half the class called & text me to hurry 'cause the Invigilator was gonna start the paper without me. Well, let's look on the positive side shall we? At least I got to do the exam within it's full one-hour duration. Heh.

My skin's having a breakout and I think my sleep deprivation is partly to be blamed. I want my skin back!

Dear not-so-perfect-but-so-much-better-than-the-current skin, please come back. I miss you. If I promise to sleep, will you come back?

Love,
Fiza

So, suggestions please Dear-Beloved-Blog-Readers. Please make full use of the tagboard.

Tell me:
- How do you wake up so early in the morning?
- What should I do so that I can fall asleep earlier easily?
- Other than Botox, what can be done to repair my sleep-deprived eyes?
(Eye-cream don't seem to be working. Bummer.)

Thank you, your cooperation will be so much appreciated. Anyone?

later.

don't drink and drive, you might spill the beer


the glamourchine laughed at 11:25 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT