Thursday, August 25, 2005

I don't have cable at home. Yes, that means none of those Cartoon Network or HBO and most importantly, no MTV. Even if I do have cable, it'll be a waste of money anyway 'cause firstly, I spend more time OUT of home, than AT home. So when I do get to stay at home, Im either resting (sleeping) , cleaning up the mess, using the computer, reading, basically anything but the TV.

Yes, i'm telectually-deprived.

Anyway, I was searching MTV2 for that live video of The Used & MCR's cover of "Under Pressure". You gotta try to catch it, if u haven't already. It's awesome. Im not a big fan of either, but I must say after watching that vid at Zi Jian's place the other day, I think I like that version better than Bowie & Queen's.

The main point for my entry today is that, I couldn't find that video BUT I found this:

http://www.mtv2.com/#series/18089

24 Hours of Foo.

HOLY FUUCCCKK.

Foo Fighters rock. Period.

They had a concert in Singapore at WTC Harbour Pavillion on 6 January 1996. I was 9. Well, it's been 9 years now. Come again!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
later.



the glamourchine laughed at 3:08 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT