Wednesday, July 13, 2005

there are 4 members in my group. and i'm doin the whole presentation plus the extra work given to us all by myself. and u know what? i'm surprisingly pleased. some would choose to whine & sulk about having to do everything but i don't. 'cause apart from sleep, i've got nothing to lose. and i'm so happy that after a whole day of school which ended at 4pm, after which the guys and i had 3 hours of practice and now i'm still not asleep at 3 in the morning, doing a group project and listening to Godsmack (don't ask) to keep me awake. No coffee please, just water.

Firstly, i cannot be bothered to argue and force people to do things when they so obviously don't wish to do. At other times, i would've made sure that the work is fairly distributed among us. but i'm just too tired what with school and the competition and my family and my bad cough and i even skipped Body Combat today. That's a fraction of $100 gone. So i decided to volunteer and do everything myself. I feel bad though, coz i'd wanted them to get more involved. I hope they don't think im selfish. Wait, u know what? I don't even care.

ok, my parents are gonna wake up soon. I'm gonna have to wake up in 2 1/2 hrs time. Wait, how am i gonna wake up when im not asleep. Oh, and i still have clothes to iron!

i can do this! it'll be school from 8am to 4pm, then the guys and I have to go to Peace Centre after that coz the organisers told us to do so, and then......*yaaawwwnnnnn*

i'm walkin' on sunshine....

later,
SuperFiza


the glamourchine laughed at 3:34 AM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT