Monday, July 04, 2005

The last time i was this sick had been so long ago...It's the kind where your whole body aches, your head feels so heavy, blocked nose, deaf ears, blocked throat coz it's so swollen you can't swallow a thing.

I should have gotten the hint since last Friday and stayed home and rest. But no, i had to go to City Hall right after school on Friday with Nor, Piz and Seha. (The three petite girls who can fit into a 2-seater in the train. I wish i was kidding...)

And went out again the whole day with Mom and Sis on Saturday. So much for goin to the SOFT meeting, I* was soft the moment my ass touched my bed...

And of course, again on Sunday with Aishah. Yep, i havent got a single day rest ever since school started. Not even on weekends. Bravo, SuperFiza!

But it's okay, at least i got a lot of new stuffs. Things i've been wanting to get for WEEKS of being broke. THANK GOD. You see, i hate asking my parents for money to buy personal stuffs. So, most of the time when i say i'm broke, it's usually "i-have-money-but-i'm-saving-it-for-later" broke. So, i can't spend alot of money which is as good as being broke.

Person: Let's go shopping/to the movies/out/spend our money on things we don't need!

Me: Can't.

Person: Why? No money ah? Ask from your father lah!

Person: It's not that I can't, I'd rather not.

Friend: Huh? But why? You scared is it? Why u scared? You blhablahblahblahblahfuckingblahblahblah.

I hope none of my friends get offended by this. It's not directed to anyone in particular.

So, here i am at home, taking a rest, missing lessons in school. I seriously wished i was in school coz i hate to miss lessons and be all blur the next day. Besides, i wanted to try out my new thumbdrive.

Ok...none of what i typed made sense to me....my head is hurting and i wanna puke. now, can somebody tell me why i feel so cold when the sun is shining brightly in the skkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....ok..im..ooouu...t



the glamourchine laughed at 3:18 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT