Wednesday, June 01, 2005

You know what? I can really feel my fitness level improving! One thing's for sure, it's hard work. I've been pushing myself to workout 5 times a week which is something i never thought i could make myself do. Yesterday's Body Combat was great as usual! We had a wacky guest instructor and boy, you should see those muscles!! Did i mention the guest instructor is a lady?? I was afraid she's gonna be real fierce but she's turned out to be really lively and motivating. There were a few newbies too, including my sis. The class officially starts next week, so if any of you would like to join, its $98 for 12 lessons.

There had been no plans to leave the house today until Aini called to ask me out. I missed her so much and it's been ages since we last met. So we met up and went to the Esplanade. She had kindly warned me to be slack and casual. I rarely see her in slack & casual mode. We had plenty loads of fun taking pictures and hanging out on the Roof Terrace. There's now a garden kinda thing there, so we lied down on the grass. Serene sky ( no stars), great live music, beautiful breeze, we just let loose and chilled. We even took off our shoes and i taught her some steps from my Body Combat! Thank God it was dark. She's much older than me, but because she's smaller than me, i always feel so self-conscious. Silly me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Uniquely Singapore!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



later.


the glamourchine laughed at 11:59 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT