Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yesterday's my first day of school!

And i think i'm gonna love my classmates. Everybody's fun and sporting. Compared to the other classes, at least. I also think my class has the most number of people with simliar names.

2 Hafiz, 2 Hafizah, 2 Noraini

And what's the best thing about my class? None of those hardcore mats or minahs. They're friendly and nice people. While some are equally crazy :D The other hardcore mats and minahs in my school tho, makes me cringe. They seriously freak me out. I've never been in a place with so many of them in one place! I actually found myself in awe. Haha. You might as well call the Canteen a "Freak Zone". Coz when they're all congregating there, and so many of them together, i get freaked out. Especially when i was getting myself a drink yesterday, this girl at this round table nearby pointed at me and the rest of her friends turned to look. I wasn't scared, no. Just freaked out.

They're just freaky, you know? I've always thought to myself, "But they're just human, like you". No, no no no no. That was more of me trying to convince myself. These people don't even attempt to seem human. It's okay, i will survive. I'm sure they're not THAT bad despite those badly done eyebrows and tacky-coloured lenses. No worries, there's more to a person than an inch-thick 2-way cake on their face.

The weird thing is, even though they are so much like each other, they still look at each other with much animosity. What ever happened to "Smile, and be nice"? I don't think i have the strength to do a detailed description. I'm trying my best to adjust and get used to this new environment. And i like my classmates!

later.


the glamourchine laughed at 11:49 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT