Saturday, June 25, 2005

Updates for the past week....Hav fun. For those of you who wanna get a taste of ITE life, read up on my Friday's entry.


Wednesday
------------------

I had 2 VIP passes to this International Gala Hair Show at Mandarin Ballroom. School ended at 4 that day and i was thinking about whether i should go after all. Shahida was supposed to go with me but since she can't be home too late, i told her it's okay if she didn't wanna go. I didn't mind going alone but i thought it'd be a waste, 'cause it was an "Invite-Only" event. It was very last-minute so most of my friends couldn't come. In the end, i asked my classmate Hafizah (Piz) if she wanted to go and she agreed.

Met up with Piz at Jurong East. I was pretty dressed up but still nicely casual. Being invited to such an event, one should at least have the courtesy to dress appropriately, don't you think? Piz was in plain black t-shirt, cropped jeans, flats and a cute handbag. She then commented, "You're like my friend who likes to doll herself up. I'm a very simple girl". She sure is, though not as crazy and wacky.

At Mandarin Hotel, we were led to the reception area where refreshment was served. Then we received door-gifts and finally made our way into the ballroom. There were a lot of people but we got to sit at this small VIP area that's right in front of the stage, right behind the judges for the hairstyling competition.

I was most impressed with the Hair Show by this famous Italian hairstylist, Filipo. His techniques were breathtaking! Suddenly, i regretted not continuing my hairstyling course.

After the show, Piz and i went for supper at Swensen's. It was already 11pm. There's a cute guy who's working there. haha. His name tag showed "Alvin". When we were done, we realised that it was way past 12 and took a cab home. Reached home about 1+ realised that i still had school in the morning! I couldn't sleep till about 4am even though i had to get up at 6am. Which of course, i didn't. i woke up at 7.30, took a cab and strolled into class at 8.15am.

later.




the glamourchine laughed at 5:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT