Thursday, June 09, 2005

i find blogging exhausting. but i have to blog coz i would like to remind myself of how my days have been wisely (yea right) spent. Yea, so i'm gonna blog for my memory's sake. My memory disappoints me at times...

The past week, i've been so busy. Don't get me wrong tho, i'm not complaining. Today has been the only day that i stayed home the whole day, so i'm gonna blog while i have time.

I shall start with Saturday--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a reunion with Suhaila & Hidayah. We watched Madagascar at Lido. Okay, the movie was funny lah, Hid & I were laughing so much at the beginning of the show. But i think it's really because of the 2 giggly girls behind us who started laffing the moment their asses touched the seats. The movie itself wasn't that great...okay for people who juz wanna watch a light-hearted movie, but it's not my kinda movie coz there's not much of a plot. We ate at Ayam Penyet Ria. Hid and Su's first time. I think i've brought almost all my close friends there, and they would all tell me that they loved it. The day ended with more walking and laughing and i saw this bag i really liked.

Sunday--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom's youngest bro, my UNCLE was performing at a Singapore Street Fest gig at the Grange Road carpark opposite of Cineleisure and Youth Park. His performance was at 8 but he & his wife fetched me at 5 and we went to town first. He had wanted to park his car at the Grange Rd carpark first so as to cut waiting time BUT his sweet, little, okay not so little, young niece ( ME lah) wanted to go to Far East Plaza to go buy a bag she really liked, so we ended up goin to Far East because of her. After buying that bag, we had dinner at Es Teler and guess what? I juz found out that Es Teler & Ayam Penyet Ria are both under the same owner. And then my uncle went to meet his friends first, while my aunt and i went shopping.

Okay, let's fast forward to the gig>>>>>>>>>>

When we reached the Grange Road carpark, which i thought was an awesome place to hold gigs, we didn't see my uncle but saw his friends and went to sit with them. Only my UNCLE, his fren, Fira (whom my family calls Taupik coz he supposedly look like Taufik Batisah...haha), and this other guy called Ruslan were performing but alot of his friends from this music company he works with came to see them. Other than them, there weren't many people around, which was so disappointing coz there were two other shows goin on at Cineleisure and Youth Park simultaneoulsy. They played songs by Jimi Hendrix, Pearl Jam and Stone Temple Pilots. Oh you guys can catch them this Sunday at the same place, they're called Ziggies.

What i thought was cool though, was that a lot of these younger guys( 19, 20 yr-old ) knew my uncle ( 30 +), and a few of them came over to say hi and that they were performing. And i'm not talking bout those bands with MATS okay...i'm talking bout seriously talented and erm, quite cute guys. There's this band whose vocalist is from Philippines and my aunt told me that he's a Chef. He BAKES! He looks like a young Greg Uttsada, he sings in a PUNK band and he BAKES. How cool is that? His name is Bryan and my uncle and my aunt kept teasing him when he was performing and shouted "Brahim!"....Ngachok banget.

W hile walking back to the car, these 2 chinese guys came running after my uncle and scared the hell out of my aunt. They had just wanted to ask what guitar my uncle used and when he'll be performing again. My uncle also got a free Street Fest t-shirt which he gave to his beloved niece as a souvenir. YAYness!

I dun remember wat i did on Monday.

Tuesday-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went out with Shahidah. First silly incident of the day:

I was in the train, Shahida was sposed to board the train at Dover. When we reached Dover, i didnt see her, so i stepped out called her and i waited outside the train. She told me she was inside the train which was gonna close the doors soon so i panicked and quickly told her to get out of the train and BOOM, i saw her got out of the train like as if she was thrown out! hahaha....

I bought new shoes!!!!! Not after this little girl wanted to pick up a fight with me for stealing her seat. She was so small and cute, but i needed to sit to try on the shoes. She them turned to me, frown and lifted her chubby hands. I juz stared at her like i would sumone my age. While Shahida stood beside me trying SO hard to stop herself from laughing, only to laugh even more.

Wednesday-------------------------------------------

I like to remember the good stuffs so i shall not blog about what a bad day it was.

Anyway, my uncle was performing again and my sister wanted to go so i left home at 8pm to town. Saw them perform, clapped loudly (wrongly even....they havent finished performing and i clapped! haha so malu.) and i saw this guy who was a junior in sec school...He was alone. I wanted to smile at him but he seemed like he wasn't interested in smiling back so i didn't. But i think quite a few girls had a crush on him coz he's supposedly quite cute. He seems very cool now that he's so much taller...plus, he was at a gig alone. That should say something bout his self-confidence. Meaning, he's unlike those guys who loves travelling around in herds and being a nuisance in the public. Note to guys: Travel alone.

Dat's all for now. I feel nauseous. I think i've been staring at the computer screen for too long. I wanna puke.........................

later.



the glamourchine laughed at 8:33 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT