Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Had another jamming session with the guys yesterday. Everyone was giving it their all and i was enjoying myself so much, eventho' my throat was hurting from singing the songs without stopping at all. I don't think i've felt so tired after a jamming session before. We now have 2 'must-play' songs for every jamming session. Lovefool & Behind Hazel Eyes. woohoooo!

Behind Hazel Eyes was the bomb! We played that so many times, and every time the song ended, one of us would go "one more time!". Don't think we got enuff of it. Haha...and there was this girl who stood to watch us for quite a long time, that she started to freak me out. I smiled at her anyway when i realised she's harmless.

After that we hung out at KFC and boy, these guys are a crazy bunch! and i thot I* was crazy?? They are crazy-er! We sat down to discuss bout lotsa things and suddenly Hairul & Dinky started makin fun of something and started laffing and i looked at them behaving so ridiculously (plus, Hairul's laughter is so damn bloody funny), me & Zijian started laughing along. Not at the joke tho, at them! Very merepek, but hilarious. And before you know it, everybody's face were red from so much laughing and my stomach was hurting so much!!
Then we went home....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At home, i chilled at the living room, waiting for my parents to come home. And when they reached home, we talked about my band. I told them who were in the band, what kind of songs we play. Then my mom asked, "When will we get to see you perform?". Wah, onli 2nd jamming session ley... Then i hinted at my dad that i wanna continue my keyboard lessons. (I went for keyboard and organ lessons once, but that was so long ago!)

I don't remember if he realised how obvious i was and that i also wanna take up the electric bass guitar. He asked me to look around for a bass instructor before, but couldn't find a suitable one plus, need a lot of money for lessons and the bass guitar + amp. So, my dad said we'll discuss again soon coz they just had to pay for my Body Combat classes and my school stuffs. It's k, i'll wait.

I'm thankful to my parents for being very supportive. I still remember the keyboard my dad bought me when i was 5. That was my best birthday present ever! I was so happy. It may not be as big as those played by Ahmad Dhani, but it's still an electric keyboard nonetheless!

Then i reminded them that i'll be back late on Fri & Sat coz im helping out at the gig. I was expecting them to ask a lot of questions but all they said was, "Mmm. Jaga diri". How i wished they'd added, "We'll fetch u once ur done.." or "You can use the car if you'd like". I WISH! --eh cant wait to get my licence lei..5 mnths to go.--

I'm still thinkin bout how im gonna get home coz by the time we would be done, there'll be no more trains and no buses that goes to my place. There's the cab, but can u imagine how much the fare its gonna be?? i'll think of something...

later.


the glamourchine laughed at 1:53 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT