Monday, June 13, 2005

Good Charlotte is coming to Singapore!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Good Charlotte - Noise to the World

12 July, Tuesday, 8pm.
Singapore Indoor Stadium
$69

I'm not a HEEUUGGEE fan of Good Charlotte or Simple Plan. These two bands are often part of the same sentence and being compared all the time. Honestly, i think they're both good but their music quite different what...so why u people keep comparing them all the time? Anyway, i've seen Simple Plan live and they were okay...got the crowd going. But i prefer Good Charlotte's style. I think GC's music is more edgier and...erm............(fill in blank with word that is a combination of Edgy, Fun and ROCKKINNN'.......).

Yeah, so i think i would go to their concert this July. Unless a better band is coming later this year than i would have to go that one instead. I have a quota for number of "expensive" concerts i can attend in a year. Coz my dad pay mah...if i go to every single concert, die lah like that. But the Good Carlotte concert is only $69 for free standing or sitting. I'll say that quite cheap for an International act at Indoor Stadium! Maybe coz they onli using half of the stadium. They've got new standing/sitting plan so, it should be interesting!

oh wait, it's Tuesday at 8pm! I have Body Combat. It's k i can miss one class. I'll have equal amount of workout at the MoshPit. hah. Did i tell u i'm at my fittest at rock concerts?...ask my fellow concert goers...

Check out http://www.sistic.com

later.


the glamourchine laughed at 3:26 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT