Thursday, June 16, 2005


Anthony (the guy who organised Rock On Singapore) called again to ask if i'm coming down to the gig and helping them out and how many people i was bringing along coz they have to prepare refreshments. I told him i was coming and that i'll be bringing with me about 4 people on Saturday (my bandmates).

Initially, i had planned to go down to the gig myself *1, and make friends with other people I don't know. But then i thot, maybe i should ask someone to come along with me, just in case. I then asked my bandmates, they can only turn up on Saturday. I asked Shahida, Saturday. So i asked Saha, and he said OKAY and now its Saha and me.*2 As i was getting myself dressed to leave for the briefing on Thursday, Aini msged and asked me out. I called her, found out she's free and asked her along. So now it's Saha, Aini & me.*3 Met them at Orchard Mrt Stn. It was their first time meeting each other but they hit it off immediately. Great. Oh and all 3 of us were coincidentally wearing green!

Went down to Orchard Green, met Anthony, were told what we're expected to do the next day and we're off. Saha, Aini & Me. The Kecohrables. So damn freakin kecoh the whole night. Met up with Lily at McD's Shaw Tower. Last time i met her was last year! She dyed some parts of her hair red and it really suits her coz she's very fair. Kinda reminded me of Spiderman's girlfirend.

Ronin & Chou Pi Jiang did soundcheck today. Cool.

Rock On Singapore! Tomorrow!

later.


the glamourchine laughed at 11:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT