Wednesday, May 18, 2005

You know what? I miss my friends. It's true, I miss you people!

I was at Jurong Point (again!) today. This was what happened:

After having a quick (okay, not so quick) dinner at Banquet, we walked out of Banquet and tried to make it through the heavy flow of people...and guess who i found hopping and skipping from afar, like a little bunny all excited and red coming my direction? SUHAILA! I didn't know what came over us but when she reached me and i saw her, we couldn't stop jumping and squealing. Like those girls we always made fun of. Weird. Heck, we've always been weird. Anyway, I couldn't control myself, i really missed her! When we finally came to our senses and sober-ized from the excitement, we ended with pleasantries and promised to hang out soon. Girls.

After THAT, i bumped into Aishah! She was my classmate in Sec 1 & 2. If there was anyone who KNEW me at my most selenge-est pre-teen phase, it's her. She's still the same, but when i bumped into her and talked to her, after soo long...It hit me real hard. I really miss my secondary school friends. Where are you people?

While we're still at "Friends", i'm making an effort to stay in touch with most, if not all, my friends. i think i've had enough of "alone" time. Solitude is great, but too much of it can drive u nuts. I'm really looking forward to lunch with Leah next week! Where's a good place...Any suggestions? Oh yeah, and Shahidah for her haircut tomoro...

Later.
-------------------------------------

"my best friends
are those who know the worst in me
and love me enough not to mind..."


the glamourchine laughed at 10:37 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT