Saturday, May 14, 2005

What can i say? i get bored easily...Very easily. Hence, the change in my blog layout.

Anyway, i just got a haircut just now. I meant to wait, and get my hair cut at Far East Plaza tomorrow but i could no longer tolerate the weight and thickness of my hair. As i was getting myself ready to go out with Shahidah yesterday, i just sat in front of the mirror...wax in one hand, hairspray in the other and my mind went blank. My hair was too thick and too heavy to be styled. I HAD TO HAVE A HAIRCUT. (that explains why my self-confidence had been pretty low the past couple of weeks. Where's my Crowning Glory?!)

So when my Mom suggested we went out for dinner, i suggested a visit to the salon. When we were at Jurong Point tho, all the hair salons were closed except for Jantzen. Damn. I was kinda looking forward to get my hair done at SandStorm. So i had no choice but to go to Jantzen and pray hard that Dino is working his shift tonight. Damn, he's not.

Unfriendly receptionist, staff using their phones openly while lounging merata tempat in the salon. If my principal had seen the state of the salon, she would've immediately pointed out what was wrong...EVERYTHING, except for the hairstylist who did my hair. I don't expect too much from them...i mean, they're not exactly Toni & Guy but Jantzen is pretty reputable considering that they have quite a number of outlets islandwide. but the service i got was disappointing. ok ok, maybe its because it was half an hour to closing time and they're tired...but still?

I need to shop...i don't care.

later.


the glamourchine laughed at 11:09 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT