Monday, May 23, 2005

My head hurts! My family & I went shopping for my shoes today. Trainers, for school. I've decided to get it early and use it once in a while so they won't look so BRAND NEW on my first day of school.

So, we went from one shop to another and another and another. When i pointed at one i liked, my dad will go, "Too plain" or "Too flat" to another. I was getting so fed up, and my head was crying out for help from looking at gazillions of trainers. Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Asics, New Balance...

Anyway, we finally agreed on a pair by Nike. It has a pink swoosh on the sides. I know, so typically Fiza to choose something with pink on it. The more i look at it and the more i try it on, the more i LOVE it. And then, i wanted to see how it will look like with a skirt so i took out my secondary school skirt from deep inside my wardrobe and put it on. I never realized how comfortable it was! So i ended up spending the rest of the night in my secondary school skirt and my new trainers. Haha.

later.


the glamourchine laughed at 10:44 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT