Wednesday, May 04, 2005

help.

i can't seem to be able to fall sleep. i think sleeping and waking up early requires some kind of skill or talent that i lack. It takes a lot of effort to fall asleep and the it's the same thing when it comes towaking up. I gotta admit it...i'm no morning person but i luv early mornings precisely bcoz im rarely ever awake to relish the morning fresh air and the rising sun. This is gonna be really hard when i start school...I'm gonna have to wake up at like, 6 in the morning coz i take eons to get ready. 6?? boy this is gonna be tough. i didnt think it was anything to worry about until that day when i asked my granma y she never asked me along to the airport to fetch my aunt. She said, " Coz i know u can't wake up early, that's why i never asked".

C'mon, it cant be thaaaat bad? Well, i've realized that it IS that bad as my friends & family have never failed to make it clear to me...


"Fiza, don't be late tau....i'll call u tmr morning and wake u up!" - said Friend A.

"I've set the alarm clockS for you. Remember to go to the bank tmr...don't be late!" -said Dad.

argh.

ok ok i'll deal with it.

as for now, i can't sleep and i've changed the video. Coz everytime i open up my blog, the video will start playing automatically and the guitar intro in the Foo Fighters vid is very the teramat memeranjatkan. So Fiza has changed the vid to Bjork's Oceania.

For the clueless ones, the "j" in Bjork is pronounced like a "y". Thank you very much. So please don't come to me and say, "Hey Fiza, that song by BJORK is really nice", like as if ur talking about some endangered bird i've yet to learn about. BJORK. hurhurhur.

later.


the glamourchine laughed at 3:27 AM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT