Wednesday, April 27, 2005

i-sha>> Thank you so much for teman-ing me to the registration yesterday. I really appreciate it. Really. And the talk we had at the cafe was so enlightening. Now, how many people can you just sit down with and just continue talking for hours about anything under the sun? We weren't even talking about cute guys. It was all Politics. Wasn't it? *wink*

shahidah>> I had GREAT fun today being all "tai-tai"-ish while everyone else is either at work or school. The Ayam Penyet was really nice...and "30plus" is our secret, you hear me? I can't remember half the things were laughing about the whole day...but i do remember a lot of laughing.

People...Holidays are coming. Enjoy it while it lasts. Don't worry bout me... :)

later.


the glamourchine laughed at 10:24 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT