Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Can you believe it? It's going to be the end of April..and then it's goodbye April and Hello May. That's incredibly fast! I still have some leftover New Year's spirit in me that makes me wanna pop up to an unsuspecting stranger down bukit batok and go "Happy New Year!!!" and spray those ribbon thingy. And i still have the biggest urge to scream "Happy New Year!!" at the top of my lungs when i hear somebody counting down...Like say, an aerobics instructor:

"Now to your left.....6..5..4..3..2 and..1..."

ME: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

hey..maybe i should try it out and see the various reactions..haha. man i missed April Fool's Day!

Anyway, if u've been checking out my blog the past week (i highly doubt it)...u'll realize how many umpteen times i changed my blogskins and the links. Im juz gonna stick to this one for now coz its the closest i can find to "not bad". I have a problem tho..im no blog expert so im pretty clueless with all these HTML & links (im practically immune to them). Can somebody explain to me why in the world is my Archive link so damn freaking small? Anybody?......


the glamourchine laughed at 11:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT