Friday, April 22, 2005

Ahmad Dhani, why do you have to be such a fuckin genius?

Why do you have to write such good songs? Wait, they're not even good! Blurgh...they're Stupendously Marvellous. I hate you coz i go head over heels everytime i listen to your music. And you Once (pronounced On-chur; silent r), why do you have such great vocals huh? Why, you tell me! Not only are you a good vocalist....you're also a qualified lawyer?? Damn it.

And people who know me would know that i don't like to praise anything or anyone too much. I hate you Ahmad Dhani, coz u started this band called Dewa. And i hate this band coz they always make me do just that. Praise you non-stop. You think it's fun?? huh? u think i like praising u and keep telling my friends to listen to you? You think it's easy for me to wanna play your Cd over & over again in the morning?? Easier said that done. It's such torture singing along and jumping along to the infectious beats. And it's not just ONE album. you just had to have 7 albums. What have i done to make you do this to me? Why??

I love Dewa. (for the lost ones, Dewa is a renowned Indonesian Band.)

To my friends, pls click on the following link and watch this video by this wretchedly favourite band of mine. http://www.indonewschannel.com/DewaSayapPatah.php
And don't you dare question my choice of music. You hear me?

later.
----------------------------------------------

Sayap-Sayap Patah - Dewa

Sayangku ku mohon tetap disini
Temani jasadku, yang belum mati

Rohku melayang, tak kembali
Bila kau pun pergi
Meninggalkan yang terbaik
Bagi kita semua

Ku coba kembangkan sayap patahku
'Tuk terbang tinggi lagi diangkasa
Melayang melukis langit
Merangkai awan awan mendung

Ciptaan: Ahmad Dhani


the glamourchine laughed at 5:48 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT