Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I am so tired of the world. So tired of life...of humankind..of the animosity. Sometimes i wish i can just stop living this disguisting world and just live for God. It makes me sick. I'm feeling sick. What's gotten into me? Must be pms-ing. *sigh* i dunno y but i leave the house and i get disguisted every time a human walk past. Then i realise that im human too. At that moment, my heart will start beating fast, my mind...blank. My guts want out. Disguist. Humans....i get all nervous when i'm around them. You never know what they'll do to you. Sometimes i just wanna run somewhere safe and curl up. Be safe. From what? I don't know...But do such a place still exist on this place we call Earth?....every inch of the earth has been kissed by Vulnerability. You just never know....never....know. Allahuakbar.


the glamourchine laughed at 2:31 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT