Wednesday, January 26, 2005

good morning, Singapore! wow i woke up extra early today....without even trying! woohoo...wat an achievement. *rolleyes* Muaha. FYI, im not schooling nor working. So im pretty much free most of the time. Im excited coz im goin bugdet shopping later with Shahidah. i hope i can find really good steals coz i am so freaking BROKE. at the same time, im in urgent need of a new top, jeans, bag and shoes....preferably a pair of heels coz i broke the other one. *sigh*

I shouldn't be here right now..i should be cleaning up the house! See that's the thing bout me. Im a procrastinater. I've been denying it for a while but i've decided to face the truth and do something about it. To my friends, sorry im always late. I'm working on it..really. To my sis, i'll try and stop saying "Nanti.." everytime you ask me to do something...

I know i am 24 days late, but i have some stuffs to say bout the new year. I think 2005 will be the year where i will be doin a lot of *family-bonding*, with my cousins, my sister, my parents, my grannies, aunts, uncles...hopefully, i will also be doin some catching up with my old friends. Friends from my primary & secondary school, my hairstyling school...man, i miss my friends. Aini, if you're reading this...we have to catch up soon! I met Aini while i was a hairstyling student at Orchard Hotel last year. There is a Spa beside our school that belongs to National Swimmer, Leslie Kwok and Aini was a Customer Service Officer there. Ever since then, we've been pretty good friends. Initially, i was keen on getting to knoe her coz she had a pretty cute manager. Imagine how excited i was when i finally found out his name! Muaha..but nah, i was over him in a week. It was super-LAME and i never fail to CRINGE everytime i think bout it! Muaha...speaking of crushes, i'm gonna talk bout weird crushes i've had in my next post. CRINGE-WORTHY!!


the glamourchine laughed at 8:59 AM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT