Tuesday, January 25, 2005

How do i get rid of mosquito bites?? They're itchy, ugly and plain annoying. I juz came bck from kampung on Sunday and man, those mosquitoes sure have a HEEUGE appetite. It's still itching after all the scrubbing and what was probably a whole tub of Mopiko! I feel like i juz came out from an episode of Survivor.

Anyway, can somebody teach me how to add those wishlist stuffs on my blog? oh and how do i add some music? So complicated lah all these html and whatever shit..im practically IMMUNE to all this stuffs..they gimme a headache. That's what friends are for anyway..whatever gives me a headache, i let my frens handle for me. Muaha!

Here's a shoutout to Fahmi, even tho i did up this blog all by myself..still wanna thank you for helping me out when i first stepped into the world of blogging! You're the best, bro!


woohoo...wah dah pandai tukar colour seh orang tu! u knoe....mayb i should start another blog wer i write EVERYTHING in MALAY. hah amek kau!! it'll take me half a day to write a post and it'll take you a whole day to decipher! Dun worry, i'll save u the agony. More importantly, i'll save MYSELF the agony. Muaha..but dun get me wrong, my Malay is not THAT bad...but it aint that good either...Hey, what u laffing at??


the glamourchine laughed at 11:57 AM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT