Tuesday, January 25, 2005

okay..the reason why i didnt start a blog sooner: i didn't like the idea of sharing my personal life with the whole world. Also, people may claim that they are not judgemental...but the truth is, everybody makes judgements all the time.

I was afraid...yes, i admit it...i was afraid that when somebody stumbles upon my blog they might go "ohmyGod can't ur blog get more ugly/boring/pathetic than this?!" and then i realised, i never cared MUCH about what people say bout me in real life, so why worry now right? i mean, hello, the blog is MINE after all and i shall have it however i want it. It's most important that *I* like it.

Besides, i dun hav to talk bout my personal life everytime juz coz most bloggers do...i can talk bout other things too. Now that im getting the hang of it, im actually starting to like it...So I really hope you enjoy this! And when I said *you*, I really meant *I*. So eat my shorts =P


the glamourchine laughed at 12:16 PM
Comments: Post a Comment






















ME




On Repeat




...




LINKS




PEOPLE





ARCHIVES




PIC




TAGBOARD




CREDIT